LaserSoft Imaging SilverFast HDR Studio 8.8.0r14 Multilingual | File size: 210 MB
SilverFast HDR Studio image processing software has a full range of features that meet the high demands for image optimization and RAW data processing for a 64-bit / 48-bit scanner. Its professional image optimization tools eliminate the need for other software, such as Photoshop.
Designed to optimize image processing, it provides multi-user scanning and color management; thereby increasing productivity and ensuring high quality. Beginners and professionals will appreciate the real-time controls and intelligent automatic features, as well as the ability to manually adjust the image at any point.
Using RAW data formats is a fast, secure and lossless archiving solution for your images. With SilverFast HDR Studio, you can later easily optimize this data for various purposes. JobManager and batch processing allow you to automatically process large volumes of images. PrinTao's Print dialog box and many other SilverFast professional features are also available.
Many modern scanners allow you to record the full dynamic range in TIFF data. This makes the reduction to 24-bit RGB obsolete. The ability to save these RAW files opens up new workflow capabilities, allowing you to scan and archive images in digital format and then open them later without loss of quality. Because SilverFast HDR Studio never manages the scanner directly, you can use it with RAW data files created by scanners that are not supported by the SilverFast scanner software. Simply scan the images without corrections using the original scanner software, and then transfer the resulting TIFF file to SilverFast HDR Studio.
- WorkflowPilot: provides a step-by-step assistant for each workflow
- Preview concept: immediate control of any image setting
- JobManager: for convenient batch processing
- Non-destructive editing workflow with SilverFast AI and SEplus
- Gamma sync
- NegaFix: color conversion from negative to positive
- iSRD: efficient infrared-based dust and scratch removal
- 64-bit / 48-bit: SilverFast HDR (i) RAW data processing
- Auto IT8 Calibration: color calibration scanner for 2 minutes
- Expert mode: additional functions and full manual control
- 16-bit histogram: predictable contrast range and brightness
- Supports Photoshop CS3, CS4 and CS5
- Supports Photoshop Elements 8, 9 and 10
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare
Download From Uptobox