The Rheingold diagnosis system and ISTA/P programming system are applications software of the ISPI Next network.
BMW Rheingold (now ISTA+) is the new system of diagnostics of cars BMW. BMW Rheingold is the replacement of the diagnostic program BMW ISTA/D versions 2.XX.
Service Data Programming (SDP) files are needed to program with ISTA+.
Basic Logistic Programming (BLP) is required in ISTA+ to work with basic functions without the need for coding/flashing.
ISTA/P can process all control units of BMW Group vehicles that can be encoded, programmed or require enabling.
• O.S.: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
• CPU: Intel/AMD Dual-Core or higher
• RAM: 4 GB of system memory
• Hard Drive: 250 GB of available space
• Required Hardware: BMW ICOM Next
• Optical Drive: DVD-ROM